Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lynda's Suet Eaters


Here are some of the birds I've taken pics of eating my suet.  I just recently made some balls of suet and have been putting them in the Bluebirds meal worm dish.  They seem to like that as well as the cage. (from left to right, Carolina Wren, Grackle, Mockingbird, Red bellied Woodpecker, White breasted Nuthatch, Starling, Bluebird, Downy Woodpecker, bunch of Bluebirds, Carolina Chickadee and Bluebird, House Finch, Pine Warbler, Cardinal and Tufted Titmouse)  Lynda

Be sure to click on the picture to see the larger image!

4 comments:

DrW said...

Great job, Lynda! I love these!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks Susan! I made the collage for a friend of mine who was considering buying suet...I was trying to convince her that it's worth it! :)

DrW said...

I'm guessing you made your point!

Susan

Anonymous said...

hehehe....I suppose!